Amazon offer on Mi 11X 5G phone: The Xiaomi flagship Days runs from December 7 to December 11 on Amazon. Meanwhile, Mi’s best-selling phones are offering flat discounts and additional cashback on payments made through ICICI Bank cards. In this sale you can buy Xiaomi brand best selling mobile at the highest discount. Find out what offers are running on Mi 11X 5G in this cell and what are the features of this phone.
Mi 11X 5G (Lunar White 6GB RAM 128GB ROM | SD 870 | DisplayMate A + rated E4 AMOLED | No cost EMI for 18 months)
In the Xiaomi flagship day sale running on Amazon, there has been a hefty sale on the Mi 11X 5G. Other offers can also be purchased at very low prices along with a flat discount on the MRP of the phone in this cell. The phone is priced at Rs 33,999 but is available at Rs 27,999 after a flat discount of Rs 6,000. This phone has an exchange offer of up to Rs 19,999. This means you can get a discount of up to Rs 19,999 on giving away your old phone, however this amount depends on the condition of your old phone.
Flat Rs 4,000 instant discount is available on payment through ICICI Bank Debit Card. There is a 5% discount on HSBC bank card payments. There is a 6 month free screen replacement guarantee for Prime members.
Mi 11X 5G Lunar White Specifications
- The phone has a stunning 48 MP triple camera setup with a 20 MP selfie camera with 48 MP main camera, 8 MP ultra-wide and 5 MP super macro.
- The screen size of the phone is 6.67 inches and it has FHD + (1080×2400) AMOLED dot display.
- Its processor is Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G Kryo 585 Octa-core.
- The battery of the phone is 4520 mAH with 33W fast charging. The phone has 6GB RAM
- This phone has in-built Alexa so you can make phone calls, open apps, connect smart home devices with just voice commands.
Disclaimer: All this information Amazon Taken from the website itself. For any complaint regarding goods Amazon You just have to go and get in touch. The quality of the product mentioned here, Pricing and offers have not been confirmed by ABP News.