Everyone wants to buy an iPhone at some point. The iPhone 13 Pro is one of the latest models. However, iPhones are very expensive, so many people cannot afford them. But what if we tell you that the price of iPhone 13 Pro has dropped drastically? So much so that you can get the iPhone 13 Pro for free. Yes, you heard that right! Let’s explain everything in detail …
The iPhone 13 Pro is available for free here
In fact, if you’re in the US and looking forward to getting good deals on the iPhone before the festive season, this is the perfect time for you. You can get iPhone 13 Pro for free at AT&T. The price of the iPhone 13 Pro is zero, but the deal will apply with trade-in and in addition, buyers will have to choose an unlimited plan with AT&T.
The 128 GB variant of the iPhone 13 Pro is priced at $ 999.99 (approximately Rs. 75,716). However, the biggest thing is that you can make your own iPhone 13 Pro without paying anything. According to information provided on att.com, new and existing customers can get discounts of up to $ 1000 on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. Note that there is a limited time offer. So if you are thinking of buying an iPhone 13 Pro and even for free, here is what you need to know:
All you need to do is:
1. You must purchase a qualified smartphone on a qualified installation agreement, which includes a full retail price and a $ 30 activation / upgrade fee.
2. Keep postpaid unlimited voice and data wireless service active (at least $ 75 per month for new customers after discounts). AT&T can temporarily slow down data if the network is busy.
3. Trade the right smartphone in good working condition within 30 days of activation.
Then you will find:
1. Smartphones with a minimum trade-in value of 290 or more to credit up to $ 1000 in bills.
2. Smartphone with a minimum trade-in value of $ 95 plus bill up to $ 800.
3. Smartphone with a minimum trade-in value of $ 35 plus a credit of up to $ 350 on the bill.
Here are some important details you need to know about getting iPhone 13 Pro for free:
1. According to the information provided by att.com, after the completion of the trade-in, the credit starts within 3 bills and the installment will be applied in the same amount during the contract period. You will receive catch-up credits once the bill credit begins. Credit should not exceed the minimum cost of the device or the maximum credit amount as stated above.
2. If you cancel the wireless service, your credits will expire and you will have to pay the balance on the installment agreement for the equipment purchased.
3. For a new line, if you cancel service on another line in your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, the device credit will be forfeited.
4. If purchasing an AT&T installment plan with Next Up, the customer is liable and will receive no credit for an additional $ 5 per month for the Next Upgrade feature.