There is a lot of good news for young people trying to get a government job. Recruitment has been announced in the Income Tax Department. In Delhi, the Income Tax Department is inviting applications from sportspersons to recruit for the posts of Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade 2 and Multi Tasking Staff.
The deadline to apply for this post is November 15, 2021. Candidates residing in North Western States, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu and Kashmir and Kerala can apply till November 30, 2021.
Income Tax Department Recruitment2021:Vacancy
- Total Posts- 21 posts
- Tax Assistant – 11 posts
- Stenographer- 5
- Multi-tasking staff- 5
Income Tax Department Recruitment – Educational Qualification
- Tax Assistant – Candidate should have a degree from a recognized university or its equivalent. Data entry speed should be 8,000 key depressions per hour.
- Stenographer- Qualified candidate is required to have passed standard 12.
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Candidate must have passed Standard 10 or obtained a degree from a recognized board or university.
Brief job description
|Qualification:||Graduate with 10 passes|
|Selection Process:||Interview and Proficiency Test Gateway|
|Last date to apply:||November 15 (November 30 for candidates from North East and Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu and Kashmir and Kerala)|
|To view the ad online:||Click here|
Income Tax Department Recruitment – Age Limit
Candidates for this post should be in the age group of 18 to 27 years. Candidates in OBC category will be given 5 years exemption as per government rules. SC / ST category candidates will be given 10 years exemption.
How to apply
The applicant candidate is required to provide the following certificates:
- Certificate of Matric / SSC for proof of age.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Certificate of Sport.
- SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate.
- Xerox of Aadhaar card.
- Color photo certified by Gazetted Officer
The application must be sent to this address
The application should be sent to the Deputy Commissioner, Income Tax Department, 3rd Floor, Room No. 378A, Central Revenue Building, IP Estate, New Delhi.