Motorola is going to launch its new smartphone Moto G71 5G in India today (January 10). According to the company, the phone, which comes with 5G connectivity, will have a great display experience with fast performance. This will be the third device in the Moto G series. The company has also introduced Moto G51 and Moto G31 before. Let us know more details of the smartphone:
The sale will take place on Flipkart
The smartphone will be sold through the online shopping website Flipkart. His page has also gone live on Flipkart, where most of the phone’s features have been revealed. According to the website, this will be the country’s first smartphone with a Snapdragon 695 5G processor. It will have a 50MP rear camera, AMOLED display with FullHD + resolution and a 33W fast charging battery.
This will be the specifications of the phone
1. Display: Moto G71 5G will have a 6.4-inch AMOLED FHD + display.
2. Dual SIM support: The smartphone will support dual SIM 5G with 13 5G band.
3. Processor: The smartphone with Snapdragon 695 5G processor can be given 6GB RAM and 128GB inbuilt storage.
4. Camera: The phone will be provided with a 50MP quad function camera. It will have an 8MP Ultravide camera and a Macro Vision camera.
5. Battery: The phone will be powered by a 5000mAh battery and will support 33W fast charging.
6. Design: The smartphone also comes with an IP52 water repellent design.
7. Color: The phone will be offered in two different color options – Neptune Green and Arctic Blue.
8. Price: It is expected that it will be brought in the range of less than 20 thousand rupees.