1968 Apprentice Recruitment: Trade Apprentice – 488, Attendant Operator Post Trade Apprentice – 205, Fitter Post Trade Apprentice, Chemical – 362, Trade Apprentice Boiler, Mechanical – 80, Trade Apprentice – Mechanical – 236, Trade Apprentice, Instrument – Inst. 69, Trade Apprentice, Accountant – 32, Trade Apprentice, Data Entry Operator, Skill Certificate Holders – 41
Attendant Operator – Candidates must have B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry) degree. Fitter- Candidates should have passed 12 and should have 2 years experience in ITI. Trade Apprentice Boiler, Mechanical – Candidates must have B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry) degree. Technician Apprentice- Candidates should have done in Diploma. Trade Apprentice
Brief job description
|Qualification:||Different qualifications for different post|
|Selection Process:||Based on written examination|
|Online Application Deadline:||12-11-2021|
|To go ad:||Click here|
|To apply online:||Click here|
Secretarial Assistant– Candidates should have a graduate degree of any stream (BA / B.Sc / B.Com). Trade Apprentice, Accountant – Candidate must have B.Com degree. Data Entry Operator – Candidate Must Have 12 Pass Skill Certificate Holders – Candidate must have 12 Pass and have Certificate in Domestic Data Entry Operator.
How to apply
– Go to IOCL’s official website com and click on ‘What’s New’ option.
– Apply online on ‘Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division’.
– Candidates will have to select the post for which they want to apply.
– Candidates will have to select the respective refinery then proceed.
– Candidate can fill application form with appropriate details.
– Candidates should keep a copy of application form for reference of application.
Candidates should keep an eye on the official website for further updates. To view the website Click