Counting days are left to the end of the year and the festive season is approaching. Seeing this, smartphone companies are all set to launch their coolest phones in December. We will also see the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset in some of the phones that will be launched this month. It is said that this month Budget There will be more mid-range phones than focused phones. The list includes brands like Motorola, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Realme, Redmi and Micromax. If you are also thinking of getting a new phone, see the list of phones coming in December …
1. Motorola Edge X30 (Edge 30 Ultra)
Motorola is expected to launch the world’s first Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 powered flagship smartphone. According to reports, the company will launch a device called Motorola Edge X30 (aka Edge 30 Ultra) on December 9. The company has confirmed its arrival on its social media handle.
Although it is only a few days away from its release, more information about its specs has not been revealed yet. Right now we know it could have a 6.67-inch screen with a 144Hz AMOLED display. It is expected to have a good camera with 50MP + 50MP + 2MP triple rear camera setup and 60MP selfie lens.
2. Xiaomi 12
– Next we have the next Xiaomi 12 which will be another Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset powered device. The smartphone is rumored to launch on December 12 with the new MIUI 13 software skin. A recent report has revealed that the smartphone will come with a triple rear camera system and will have an AG glass body.
The phone is expected to have a 50MP primary lens. Our exclusive screen protector leak from the Pro variant confirms that the device can display a punch-hole screen with a thin bezel.
3. OnePlus RT
OnePlus RT stands for OnePlus 9RT. The smartphone is already available for sale in the Chinese market with the 9RT, however, the phone will debut in the Indian market as the OnePlus RT.
-And unfortunately the Indian launch date of the device is not known yet, but as many details have been revealed, we expect it to debut soon. What we do know is that the OnePlus RT starts at Rs. 39,999 and will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC.
4. Redmi K50 series
Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi is expected to launch the Redmi K50 series in the Chinese market. However, the exact launch date has not been announced yet. But, there have been many leaks regarding the phone, including many details of the phone.
-Redmi K50 is expected to come with four different chipsets called Snapdragon 870 (a mid-range model), Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (flagship model), Dimension 7000 and Dimension 9000 (game-centric model). All the phones in the series will boot on the upcoming MIUI 13 and could debut by the end of this month. Later, this model may be launched globally with various monikers.
5. Realme Narzo 50A Prime, Realme C35
– The reality has been quiet for the past few weeks and it could mean that the company was working on some phones. Recently, the company said that it will soon launch a premium flagship smartphone and it was later revealed that it is the Realme GT, the successor to the Realme GT 2 Pro.
– Anyway, this premium flagship is not expected to launch this month as the phone has yet to go through many certifications before its release. Reality can come with two budget phones including Realme Narzo 50A Prime and Realme C35.
– The Narzo 50A Prime and C35 will both have 50 Series and C-Series extensions, respectively. Entry-level specs with a large battery are expected as the main feature of the phone.
6. Xiaomi 11i, Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
Xiaomi has recently launched the Redmi Note 11T 5G in India and it looks like another Note 11 series phone may come to market but with a different moniker. Xiaomi is expected to bring China exclusive Redmi Note 11 Pro + Monicar Xiaomi 11i hypercharge in India.
– The Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge is expected to come with a 6.67-inch screen with 120W fast charging support and 120Hz refresh rate. The phone is expected to be powered by a mid-range MediaTek Dimension chipset. The Xiaomi 11i, on the other hand, is expected to be another device with some downgrade specs on the hypercharge model.
7. Moto G200
– Powered by Snapdragon 888+ processor, Moto G200 5G is expected to land in India after early European release. The price of flagship phones in this segment is expected to be aggressive. The exact launch date has not been announced yet, but it is said that it will debut this month.
The Moto G200 has a 6.8-inch punch-hole LCD display with a 144Hz refresh rate. Its main attraction is the 108MP triple rear camera system with 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens and 2MP depth sensor.
8. Micromax budget phone
– Indian phone maker Micromax has launched it Twitter Handle has confirmed that it will launch a new smartphone soon. It is believed that the new phone may debut this month. The device Note 1 Pro may have Micromax which has recently passed some certifications.
– Note 1 Pro is powered by Micromax MediaTek MT6785 SoC aka Helio G90 chipset with 4GB RAM. This phone is expected to bring bigger improvements to the Note 1 than vanilla. It is expected to have a large battery with fast charging support. It may come with a correction camera.