Indian Coast Guard 2021: The Indian Coast Guard will close the registration process for the post of Assistant Commandant on 17th December 2021. Candidates wishing to apply for the above post can apply online through the official site of Coast Guard Recruitment joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The registration process was started on 06 December 2021. Under this recruitment drive 50 vacancies will be filled in General Duty, CPL and Technical courses.
Candidates in the age group of 20 to 24 years can apply for these posts. Candidates born between 1 July 1997 to 30 June 2001 can apply for this. Age concessions are offered for reserved category candidates.
How to apply to join Indian Coast Guard 2021
- Visit the official site of joining Indian Coast Guard on gov.in.
- Click on the Opportunity button and a new page will open.
- Select the advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant 02/2022 batch and then select any one post.
- Click I agree and the online application will be displayed.
- Fill out the application form and click submit.
- Once done, the candidate will get the registration number which needs to be saved for further requirement.
- Candidate can apply for only one branch. Filling more than one application will result in cancellation of all applications. Admit cards will be available for all successful candidates from December 28 on the official site of the Indian Coast Guard.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate the educational loan EMI